Friday, September 20, 2013

Sanibel Island, Florida August 26-30

My wife has family in Sanibel Island so we headed there for vacation this year.  We had a great time seeing family and spending time on the beach.  I was lucky enough to squeeze in some fishing a couple mornings/evenings too.


View from the condo!





I also got to play some golf.  "The Dunes" - They really should have called it "The Waters"!





Landed a couple small snoek one morning.



Boat ride with my boys to Cabbage Key .


Cabbage Key - "Cheeseburger in Paradise"!



It's hard to beat a beer on the beach and some fishing!


This afternoon I caught several Lady fish, Spanish Mackerel, Jacks, and Trout as a storm moved in.





Another awesome sunset.


Always drink fluids when riding a bike...


Big Al


No comments:

Post a Comment